Alfa Chemistry provides a wide range of products and services for the entire semiconductor manufacturing process, such as CVD and ALD precursors, OLED and PLED materials, and high-quality silicon wafers. After years of development, we have gradually become a leader in the semiconductor field, providing product and service support to customers in many countries/regions. We are currently looking for energetic and enterprising sales managers to join us.
Sales managers will implement sales strategies, establish contacts with current and potential customers, determine their needs based on product specifications and plans, and produce suitable products to support the realization of sales goals.
The ideal candidates need to have efficient communication skills and a strong professional background, able to solve customer needs and provide professional technical support to establish and maintain relationships with customers and promote product sales.
As a member of the management team, the Sales Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve growth and sales targets through successful business development and customer base management.
- Design and implement a sales plan to expand the company's customer base and ensure its strong influence.
- Design and implement strategic business plans. Provide complete and appropriate solutions to promote revenue growth and profitability.
- Establish and promote strong and lasting customer relationships by working with customers and understanding their needs.
- Provide sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- While fully understanding new products and competitive conditions, identify prospects and market changes.
- Majors in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Electronics, Material Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry Engineering, advanced degrees preferred
- Have a strong chemical professional background, be able to solve customer needs and provide professional technical support.
- Common sense of related industries/applications and rich product knowledge.
- Goal-oriented, with driving force and experience in establishing contact with and influencing decision makers.
- Have the ability to communicate, demonstrate and influence reliably and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Have the mature ability to drive the sales process from plan to completion
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
If you think you have the quality we are after, please send your resume to us. We look forward to working with you.
Note: We do not accept calls from applicants.