Alfa Chemistry provides a wide range of products and services for the entire semiconductor manufacturing process, such as CVD and ALD precursors, OLED and PLED materials, and high-quality silicon wafers. After years of development, we have gradually become a leader in the semiconductor field, providing product and service support to customers in many countries/regions. We are currently looking for energetic and enterprising semiconductor engineers to join us.
Senior semiconductor engineers are responsible for developing new products and processes to support the organization's business strategy in cutting-edge technology development. The ideal candidates will use wafer manufacturing experience and skills to find new business opportunities, products, and processes in the R&D environment. The focus areas will include process integration and metrology specific to micromachinings, such as DRIE, ICP etching, PECVD, LPCVD, wafer bonding, photolithography, ALD, electroplating, CVD, and PVD technology.
The ideal candidates will have a broad understanding of the materials and manufacturing of silicon wafers, be able to effectively lead a team of technicians, and have an in-depth understanding of the work of the machines that make up the processing laboratory.
- Document, analyze and interpret micromachining problems, provide solutions and supervise the implementation
- Design and explain high-quality experiments to improve microfabrication processes and capabilities.
- Monitor and analyze measurement, parameter, and detection data to solve yield, performance, and reliability issues.
- Propose new products, equipment, and solutions to meet the requirements of R&D customers.
- Contribute to business growth by proposing new research ideas and exploring innovative process technologies.
- Work with technicians, design, manufacturing, and budget teams to provide creative solutions to meet product requirements and enhance technical preparation for the ever-evolving combination of advanced technologies.
- New Process Development
- Troubleshoot Existing Process
- Master's degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Electronics, Material Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry Engineering
- 3 years or more hands-on experience in wafer micro-fabrication techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis and statistical techniques
- Project management experience
- MEMS and/or CMOS manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of lithography layout tools such as L-edit
- Experience with DRIE and other etching and deposition tools
- Wafer probing, sawing, and bonding experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in writing proposals and presenting in front of clients
- Experienced in leading a team of skilled process laboratory technicians
- Proven track record of success in an R&D environment
If you have any questions, please email us. If you are interested, please submit your resume to us.
Note: We do not accept calls from applicants.